An Okie for the past 20+ years, I spent my childhood with one foot in the middle of Dallas and the other in my family’s Polled Hereford ranch in Emory, Texas.
Texas wildflowers, blackberries, sandy garden rows, and the white-faced cows on my grandparent’s farm, are enduring images of beauty from my childhood.
Those farm animals, and really all of nature, and family are inspiration close to home. I also draw from travel experiences, especially beachy locales and the southwest/desert landscape, as favorite subjects for my paintings and photography.
My hope is that a painting will bring to mind and into your home a special memory or feeling of freedom, adventure, joy, hope or childhood.
Some of the same things which are a reflection of the glory of God and bring us closer to seeing our world in the way it was first meant to be.
I’m currently represented by Wildfire Gallery on Paseo in the Paseo Arts District of Oklahoma City. Original paintings, art prints, and framed photo art cards are available at the gallery.
- Myriad Botanical Gardens Conservatory, Oklahoma City, June-July, 2023.
- Edmond Fine Arts Institute, Edmond, OK, April-June, 2022
- Urban Agrarian, Edmond, OK, September 2021-April, 2022
- Edmond VIBES, Edmond, OK, 2021
- Paseo Arts and Creativity Center Small Art Show, 2020 and 2021
Merit Award for Loyd’s Lake
- NUVO Home, OKC, OK, Show the Love Event, February, 2020 and April-May, 2021
- Solo exhibit at CHK | Central Boathouse, Oklahoma City, OK, April-June, 2019
- Solo exhibit at Legacy Bank, Edmond, OK, January-March, 2019
- Guest artist at 50 Penn Place Gallery, Oklahoma City, July-October, 2018
- CHK | Central Boathouse, OKC Boathouse District, November 2016-January, 2017
Along the Green River, 2020, published in Wild Lands by Jen Tough Gallery, January 2022
Oklahoma Visual Arts Coalition and Paseo Arts Association
Photo art cards and art prints are currently available at the OKC Myriad Botanical Gardens and floral photo cards are at Emory Anne Interiors and Botanical Bar, Edmond, OK.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries. I would be so honored to share my art with you!